Weekly diets are very popular among many people. On the one hand, they are not very long, and on the other hand, they let you set a real goal that can be reached within a certain period of time, for example losing 5 kg in a week. Weekly diets are very popular among many people. On the one hand, they are not very long, and on the other hand, they let you set a real goal that can be reached within a certain period of time, for example losing 5 kg in a week.
In order to achieve desired results you need to follow some basic rules, as well as choose a diet that will be the most effective for you. If you want to effectively lose weight without harming your health, you just need to make some small adjustments to your diet and lifestyle.
Choosing a diet is only halfway to success. First and foremost, it is important to follow the basic rules that are common to any diet. If you don’t follow these rules, you probably won’t be happy with your results, even if you keep a very strict diet.
So, the basic rules that help you lose weight effectively are the following:
• Do not eat after 6 p.m. (if you are very hungry, you can eat low-fat yogurt before going to bed).
• Eat only organic and fresh products. Exclude from your diet all the semi-finished products and substitutes.
• Drink about 1.5–2 liters of water per day.
• Consistently exclude from your diet any bakery products, like cakes and pastries. Try to consume less sugar and foods that contain saturated fats (fatty meats and dairy products).
• Include in your diet more fresh fruits, vegetables, and juices.
• Once a week arrange a couple of fasting or vegetarian days.
• Sleep 7–8 hours a day. This is necessary for a normal metabolism.
• Do more exercises.
As you can see, the rules are simple and well known to everybody. However, it is good to remember and follow them not only when you’re trying to lose several extra kilos, but even when you are completely satisfied with your weight. If you follow these simple tips every day, you will never have any weight problems.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Diet
No matter what diet you choose, it should be a healthy diet. A healthy diet means restricting from your daily menu certain types of products, but includes all the macro- and microelements that are necessary for the body.
Results are achieved in three key ways:
• By eating one certain type of food.
• By restricting your calorie intake.
• By chemical processes (a diets containing mainly protein).
One might think that the more monotonous the diet, the more success one can achieve in losing weight. However, this is not entirely so: seven days is quite a long period for the body to be without regular nutrients. Therefore health consequences can be more serious. In addition, some people who successfully lose a few kilos in the beginning of a diet can experience a so called “frozen process”, when the body, limited in nutrition, goes into emergency mode and “freezes” all the available energy. This leads not only to the failure in losing weight, but also to feelings of fatigue.
Therefore, even with a strong motivation to lose weight in the short term, estimate your strengths and will power before starting a diet. A short and productive diet that allows you to lose weight in a week can be a good impetus for further attempts to lose extra kilos. Keep in mind that weekly diets can result in the fast gaining of weight. It is therefore essential to refrain from fatty foods after completing a weekly diet.
It is also important to sensibly assess the state of your health. If your excess weight is more than 30 kg, then multi-dimensional medical support can be useful. Visit a nutritionist, who will help you choose the diet that will best suit your health and needs.
5 Most Popular Types of Diets that Help You Lose 5 kg in a Week
• Kefir diet.This 7-day diet allows losing weight from 3 to 5 kg by eating only kefir and a very limited amount of a few other products.
• Japanese weekly diet.This is one of the most famous diets for quick weight loss. It helps you lose at least 5 kg for 7 days. This is a carbohydrate-free diet. The diet is a strict adherence to each of meal times, during which one needs to eat certain amount of food weighed in grams.
• Juices diet.This is the most extreme diet, during which one can drink only juices made of fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Egg diet.This diet allows losing from 3 to 7 kilos in a week. Vitamin H (biotin) contained in eggs is very beneficial to the human body. Biotin accelerates carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, as well as normalizes blood sugar level. Therefor vitamin H is especially important in the diet of those who suffer from diabetic and pre-diabetic states.
• A diet of healthy food.The diet lets you lose up to 5 kg per week and is based on the rules of a healthy diet. However, there is a trick – you can’t have dinner. The last meal should be no later than 4 p.m. The positive thing about the diet is the possibility of going to bed early.
Any one of these diets can help you lose at least 5 kg in a week. The results will appear slowly, but they will directly depend on the changes you make in your habits and lifestyle. The real secret to successful weight loss is the change of habits that originally led you to gaining weight.
One more thing to remember is that any diet should be accompanied by regular exercise, which will help you lose excess fat. A personal trainer will help you pick the right exercise program according to your age and state of health. Individually chosen physical exercises together with a properly selected diet will help you lose weight and gain your desired physical shape.