Thank God your baby was born, he is healthy and it is the greatest joy in Mom’s life! What can be a bad apple in the barrel? Only Mom’s blurred figure, protruding belly, stout hips and legs. What to do, if Mummy is breastfeeding and any diets are not allowed?
The answer is – physical exercises (some of them can be arranged with the baby) and some tricky things, which are a part of a fast way to lose weight naturally. Returning to good shape mother should have a cheerful mood – her baby shouldn’t feel even an ounce of irritation and mother’s hungry mood! Baby even can help you!
My Kid is my Trainer (or…training machine?)
You want to cheer up your Sweety? Share your Gym-time with him and you’ll see how to lose weight naturally after having a baby! It can be so funny! We are sure his joy will be unlimited! When you are doing your exercises, hold the baby firmly, keep his head.
1. Exercise for press with a baby
2. Lift your shoulders off the floor for 20-30 times.
3. Bench. Flex and extend the elbows with the baby in your arms. Kids are always so happy when mothers swing them!
4. Plié. Sit down and hold on this position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat for 10 times.
5. Squatting on one and another leg. Do forward lunges, each leg for 15-20 times.
Increasing the number of sets can complicate all exercises. The main is to do everything in a good mood!